29 July 2015

Nail Look: Black and Silver Nail Art


I'm back with another nail art look! Last time I created a black and gold nail set, but today I will be showing you a simple black and silver look! I really like black nails lately, well I've always liked black nail polish really, but teaming it up with glitter is the perfect combination for when you are feeling a bit lazy with your nails (which I have been lately). To make this nail art stand out even more I decided to add in a feature nail using Ciate's tinsel trail and using only the silver holographic pieces to match the glitter on the rest of my nails.


Although I've had Tinsel Trail since Christmas (from the Ciate advent calendar) this is my first time using it as I was unsure on what look I could create with it, but I absolutely love how it looks! I think I will definitely be using this more often. Since that advent calendar I have become obsessed with Ciate polishes, I really love some of their glitter polishes and I have started to collect polishes from this brand.


Before taking these photos I'd already had the polish on for about 4-5 days, I always finish off with the Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat - I love this stuff! It lasts so well on your nails and gives such a nice finish, I highly recommend it.


Glitter gradient nails are so simple to create, it's one of my favourite nail art looks for quickly doing your nails. For the glitter I am using 'Cha Cha Cha' which I got from Next. I've never tried their polishes before but as soon as I saw Cha Cha Cha I had to buy it! For all of the polishes I used, see below.


I hope you enjoyed this look! Until next time,


2 comments:

  1. I've had the Ciate Calendar for the last 3 years! I love it :-D this is a great mani :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last year was my first Ciate calendar but I will definitely try to get one for this year, they are just brilliant!

      Delete