20 July 2015

Oh My Kawaii - Disney Tsum Tsum Review (Fake Tsum Tsums)


Hello! Today I'd like to introduce a new series of posts I'll be starting called 'Oh My Kawaii'. In these posts I will be sharing the cute little treasures I buy, adorable products I must share with you all! I'll be (very honestly) reviewing the kawaii items I've brought, because who can resist the charm of kawaii~! Let's begin!


I recently discovered the Disney Tsum Tsums, I can't believe I didn't know about these before as they are so kawaii! The Tsum Tsums are stackable plush toys, the very term means 'stack stack'. I chose the mini one, mostly as I needed something to clean my kindle screen - the mini Tsum Tsums double up as a screen cleaner which is super handy! There are so many to choose from, I won't be surprised if I end up with more of them.


I brought this one from eBay for just £2.59 which I think is a reasonable price. This Flounder Tsum Tsum is just so cute, however I do have one concern: is it a fake Tsum Tsum? Before I ordered this I didn't really know much about the Tsum Tsums, however after doing some research I am certain it's a fake. If I had known earlier that I could buy them from Clintons I definitely would have! They only cost £3.00, and you will be getting the real thing.

Although I don't currently own any other Tsum Tsums to compare to I'm certain mine is a fake for numerous reasons. Take a look at the shape of his body, he seems a bit lumpy and uneven. I'm also suspicious about the tag, it doesn't look like some of the official ones.


*Sigh* If you're planning on getting some Disney Tsum Tsums I highly suggest you buy them from either Disney or places that sell the official merchandise like Clintons (if you are in the UK). And do your research first, unlike me! I'd still like to buy more of these though, they are just so cute and would look great on my desk.

Have you ever had issues with receiving a fake before? How do you feel about owning fakes?


2 comments:

  1. Too cute. Shame it's a fake :-|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a shame :( In the future I will be buying straight from Disney or Clintons!

      Delete