3 August 2015

Weekend Mini Haul - Shopping In Chester


Hello hello! I just thought I would drop by with a quick post about some new purchases I got this weekend from my trip to Chester. If you have never been to Chester before I suggest going, it's such a nice place to shop and you could even stop by the river to enjoy some ice cream. Chester is a spot me and my mum like to go every now and then, and my sister came with us for the first time this weekend - it was fun to watch her being a tourist haha. For some reason we have never looked inside the Cathedral before, it is free to look around (some parts) so we had a look. I didn't take many photos but I will share a few later on in the post. As you can see I didn't buy much, however I did start my Christmas shopping! I can't share what I brought though, but I got a few nice small things for some of the family :)

Pylones O'Deer Paper Clip Holder
This deer paper clip holder from Pylones is definitely my best buy from the weekend I think! Pylones is my favourite store in Chester since everything in there is so unique, the last time I went I got a super awesome noodle bowl. I just love the design of this paper clip holder though, I couldn't resist buying it especially as it was in the sale! They didn't have many left but there were two other colours (however I love the colour I got), the deer's head also pushes down and picks up the paper clips like it is grazing on them! Some of the Christmas presents I got are also from Pylones, I made full use of their sale. Instead of paying £7.50 I got this for just £4.50.

Smoky 2 In 1 Gel Liner, All In One InstaBlur, Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
I'm a huge fan of The Body Shop and I've been wanting to try out these products for a while, so I just went for it and brought them. I tried out the gel liner today and I am pretty impressed with it so far. It was easier than I thought to apply (I am a liquid liner type of person) so I thought I would make a huge mess with the brush, but I found the brush so soft and it just glided on nicely. As for the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser I'm going to be testing it out this week. So far using it today it feels so much calmer on my skin compared to the Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion I have used for so many years, however I hope the Cream Cleanser can keep my spots at bay!

As mentioned we had a look around the Cathedral, it was nice to look around. I didn't take many photos in there since it was pretty dark, but here are a few snaps that I like :)

 
 
 
 
Chester Cathedral currently has an Alice In Wonderland exhibition which is free to look at, I wish I took more photos now! I love the rabbit down the rabbit hole, they also had a giant Cheshire Cat which moved too! The exhibition is open until the 30th August.

Thanks for reading, and take care!


1 comment: